11. What can you never eat for breakfast?
12. What goes up and down stairs without moving?
13. What is full of holes and yet holds water?
14. What is taken before you get it?
15. What man shaves more than twenty times a day?
16. Which side of leopard has more spots?
17. Why did they bury Lincoln on a hill?
18. How can plumbers tell what the weather will be without weather instruments?
19. If it took five men one day to dig up a field, how long will it take ten men to dig up the same field?
20. A boy was 9 on his last birthday, and will be eleven on his next birthday. How is this possible?