21. What can you put in a cup but never take out?
22. What goes up when the rain comes down?
23. What is it that lives in winter, dies in summer, and grows with its roots upward?
24. What is the best key for unlocking the tongue?
25. What number increases its value by half when you turn it upside down?
26. Where does Sunday come before Thursday?
27. Why do we still use Latin on tombstones?
28. How far can you go into the woods?
29. If ten sparrows were on a roof and you shot one, how many would remain?
30. A family built a big square house with each side facing south. A big bear wandered by. What color was the bear?